if you just got here, start at the beginning. it's worth it

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Moving out of UCSD

Spring quarter ended last week so now I’ve moved out of La Jolla. I won’t see UCSD again for seven months. It took some five trips between my room and the car for my dad and me to move all my stuff out. I didn’t think I had that much, but I guess I did.

I guess I can’t do this for Hong Kong University. I shouldn’t have too much trouble with this because my program is for four months whereas I was living at UCSD for eight months. At orientation, some students mentioned that they had to leave stuff there. After all, I paid for one flight there and just one flight back.

I’ll try to add to this post later. I’m tired from preparing to go to Europe. I leave tomorrow with my mom and brother. We won’t be back until July 7, so I won’t be able to update again until after then.

Copyright © 2009 James Philip Jee
This work may not be reproduced by any means without express permission of the author.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I just wanted to let you know that I enjoy reading your blog. I'm considering HK in my future study plans so your experiences are pretty helpful for me. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pinkglamour,

    Thanks so much for your comment. I'm happy to share my (pending) experience. I hope my experience will help you see if Hong Kong is the right choice for you.

    ReplyDelete