if you just got here, start at the beginning. it's worth it

Monday, December 21, 2009

The Last Night: Victoria Harbour

So I finally got to doing the Star Ferry Night Harbour Tour as well. Like the Tian Tin Buddha, I just got to it, and it just so happened to be the last thing I got to do here in Hong Kong.



Right now, I'm finishing up the blog before some concluding posts. Yeah, it's almost 6:00 a.m., but I've decided to pull an all-nighter today so that I can sleep through most of my flight. It makes sense, since I'll arrive at San Francisco in the morning (9:00 a.m. Pacific, 1:00 a.m. Hong Kong). So if I don't sleep in the plane, I'll end up sleeping in SFO waiting for my connecting flight to Los Angeles. And with the stuff in my carry-on luggage, I'd rather sleep on the plane than in the waiting area for a gate.

No comments:

Post a Comment